Advantages of incorporation in Delaware
A Delaware LLC may be owned by any national, regardless of place of residence.
A company in Delaware may have one or more members.
The Delaware LLC is not required to report any assets.
The company in Delaware can be operated and managed worldwide.
Delaware incorporation and taxation
- No income tax for companies operating outside of US.
- No income tax for non resident members.
Incorporate a company in Delaware according to the following requirements:
- Delaware LLC needs to maintain at least one member/manager. His name and address will not be recorded and available to the public.
- Delaware LLC has to maintain a local registered agent and registered office in Delaware.(If you wish your business & sensitive mail to be collected in an secure place and forwarded we can offer mailing/forwarding address.
- Non resident members pay no income tax.
Schedule of Fees - Delaware LLC formation
- Delaware incorporation of a LLC company (Certificate of Formation, Articles of Organization + Apostille + LLC Operating agreement + Membership certificates + Registered agent and address+ Company stamp) €880
- Next and subsequent year payments to renew Delaware company and maintain its good standing are €545, which includes registered address/registered agent and annual license fee.
Procedure and timing. Please provide the following to incorporate a company in Delaware:
- Two alternative names for the Delaware LLC formation.
- Names and addresses of the initial member/manager. Please note that the name and address of the company member will not be recorded with the Registrar.
- Delaware incorporation takes 24 hours and the corporate documents can be shipped within 5-7 business days afterwards.
Please advise if you would wish to proceed with Delaware incorporation. We will send an invoice by e-mail with wire transfer instructions. When the fees are received an authorized incorporator in the USA will initiate the Delaware incorporation.
Please Contact Us if you would wish to proceed with Delaware company incorporation and registration.
- Certificate of Formation
- Share Certificate
- Apostil set of incorporation documents
- Register of Directors
- By-laws / Operating Agreement
- Minutes of the organizational meeting
- First year included fees: government filing fee, registered office fee and...
- Standard package
- + bank account